Patients with chronic infection run an elevated risk of cirrhosis and hepatocyte cancer. Hepatitis viruses types B, C, and D are the main culprits for these chronic infections. The HBV DNA test is the most accurate indicator of the patient’s infectivity. The qHbsAg test is a new indicator for the detection of inactive hepatitis Β carriers and the monitoring of the treatment of hepatitis B patients.
- HΒV DNA detection and quantification
- HBsAg quantatitive (QHbsAg)
- HCV genotype after quantification
- Molecular testing for hepatitis C (HCV)
- Molecular testing for hepatitis D (HDV)